The Emerald ExchangeNovember 10, 2016 -
We’re thrilled to announce that we’ll be at The Emerald Exchange this November 12 in beautiful Malibu, CA! Tickets available for the full days festivities, or just the Farmer’s Market / Speaker series.
The Emerald Exchange is a unique, up and coming cultural event offering a truly elevated experience, showcasing world-class, sun-grown cannabis from Northern California’s most elite cultivators and artisan hash makers. Following a Farmer’s Medicine Market and concurrent speaker series on issues effecting our community will be a sunset cocktail hour followed by an infused high-end dining experience topped off by music and dancing courtesy of DJ Dan.
Hosted on a secluded private property in Malibu, CA with breathtaking views and the lush natural setting of the Malibu Mountains, this event will forever change the way cannabis events are viewed.
The Exchange Includes:
- Speaker Series featuring Donnie Anderson, Bianca Green, Justin Calvino and more!
- Special Activations by True Humboldt and Pacific Wholesale Network
- A delectable, infusion optional culinary experience with Chef Joshua Fisher
- Dance the night away with the funktastic DJ Dan and Fleetwood Smack
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to support CannaKids
*Tickets are limited and will not be available day of the event. Extra guests will not be allowed in.
*Current valid Photo ID & Medical Card required at check-in. Patients must join the organizing collective upon arriving prior to entrance. Even with confirmed payment, patients will not be admitted in without proper documentation.
*The event will be held in Malibu, CA. Parking information will be sent by email 24 hours before event.
*A portion of the proceeds will go to support CannaKids