Cannabis vs. CBD Panel DiscussionMay 15, 2019 -
By now you have definitely heard of CBD. It is popping up everywhere, at your local grocery store, on restaurant menus. You may even have a friend or two who is using it for pain or even for their pets! You may find that you are curious to learn more, however, don’t know where to start. If this is the case, this event is for you.
Hear from Tracy Ryan, CEO of CannaKids who will talk about the healing qualities of cannabis-based products that she used to saved her child’s life from cancer; and Stacey Verbiest, founder and CEO of W!NK—a 100% CBD brand by women for women, and from a panel of experts on the new world we live in where cannabis and hemp-based products and services are legal, and produced with health, wellness and safety at top of mind.
Our mission at Three Wells is to help mature adults understand the science of cannabis and hemp from medical experts and brands who make CBD products. Come for an hour of learning and leave with a more well-rounded understanding of how our bodies and cannabis are aligned and work together, the difference between THC and CBD, and how cannabis can improve your well-being.
- Check-In: 7pm – 7:30pm
- Presentation and Q & A: 7:30PM – 8:30pm (2 Speakers and a Panel Discussion)
- Cocktails and Conversation: 8:30pm – 9pm
- Tracy Ryan, CEO CannaKids
- Stacy Verbiest, founder and CEO of W!NK
- Gregg Apirian, Co-Founder & CEO of Three Wells (moderator), Jason Manasse, VP Business Development for Kush Supply, Roger Obando, former Co-Founder & CTO of Baker Technologies, Tracy Ryan and Stacy Verbiest.
CLICK HERE to RSVP!